We are now proud to announce that our office has been vaccinated!
Our COVID-19 safety protocol follows the recommended guidelines from the CDC and local health officials. We look forward to seeing you soon, in the office or virtually via telemedicine visits!
We follow strict social distancing guidelines as recommended by the CDC and have a markedly decreased patient load.
- New contactless visit flow to reduce touchpoints. Please click here to fill out consents prior to your visit, and click here to ensure that all of your personal information is up to date.
- All staff wears proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Surfaces are sanitized after each patient visit and regularly throughout the day.
- All patients will be asked to complete all patient intake forms, consents and credit card authorization online prior to their visit.
- You must wear a mask or face covering when coming to the office.
- Please come to your appointment alone. For minors and adult patients who need the support of a caretaker, one adult will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Patients will undergo screening questions upon their arrival. Please call us if any information has changed or if you have any known exposure to a person who is COVID-19 positive prior to your appointment.
- We will perform temperature checks via infrared touchless forehead scanners upon entry to the office as well as hand sanitizer.
- Once you have arrived for your appointment, you will be taken directly to your patient room.