Doris Day MD is committed to protecting our customers and viewers privacy. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on Dr. Doris Day's web site are provided “as is”. Dr. Doris Day makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dr. Doris Day does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dr. Doris Day or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dr. Doris Day's Internet site, even if Dr. Doris Day or a Dr. Doris Day authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
04 Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dr. Doris Day's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dr. Doris Day does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dr. Doris Day may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dr. Doris Day does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dr. Doris Day has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dr. Doris Day of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
07 Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dr. Doris Day’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We communicate with our customers on a regular basis and depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email or mobile phone. Some of these messages may be personally tailored for you.
If you no longer want to receive these communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us at (212)772-0740 or emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights).
You may also see ads on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which may track your web activity). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers or other parameters.
We share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. We share customers’ personal data with third parties in the following circumstances:
a) Doris Day MDPC
b) DD SkinCare LLC
2. With law enforcement or other governmental authorities, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
3. Credit card information is never shared with any third party other than Authorize.net whom Dr. Doris Day MDPC uses as the gateway for payment processing.
4. Judge.me which collects and posts consumer product reviews.
5. Your personal information will be shared with trusted third-parties in order to perform functions in certain situations on our behalf. These functions include:
a) Cloud storage providers, email services, providing marketing assistance and data analysis, handling transactions, fulfilling orders and providing customer service. These agents have access to the personal data required in order to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
b) Your personal information may also be used with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
c) Our third party vendors will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the duties and obligations for which they were contracted for or as long as they are legally required or permitted to do so.
We may also use a technology such as "cookies" or other functionality that now exists or is later developed that tracks your travel through our site and to help us understand how you and others use the site. You may block storage of cookies by changing the settings on your browser.
03 Children’s Privacy
This site is not intended or designed for and should not be used by children under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors.
By using this website you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions posted on this website. We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement and our terms and conditions at will. We assume no obligation to advise you of any changes to our Policy Statements or our terms and conditions. We suggest that you check back, at regular intervals, for updates to our Privacy Statement and terms and conditions.
We protect patient's medical records in accordance with HIPAA laws.